Did you noticed I misted again? After attending Jasmine's misting class last month, I was more confident in misting and I also dug into the Studio Calico kit (mainly from the May Kit - Granny's Cupboard).
Another LO using SC May kit (except the alphas). Love the lime green paper. Was looking for opportunities to use it the minute I got the kit. More buttons too... think I am in this buttons phase now... Was resisting to add buttons in my 3rd LO.
KP #3 - Limbo Rock Star
Used some not so new October Afternoon paper (Nightlight) and the star was cut from the lace cardstock from KI Memories. Somehow I thought of this series of papers when I was looking at these 2 photos. Ha!
Going off to print some photos for KP #5 and #6 so that I can scrap over the long weekend. It's going to be another long one for me as I am taking a break from work during the first half of next week.
Enjoy your weekend, friends.


3 comments:
wow... on a roll, Anne! great! and looking at the little one growing up in all the layouts such a joy... esp the limbo rock star! love that :)
u have a good weekend too and a relaxing break! enjoy and spend sometime for yourself tooooo...
Way to go Annie!! Lovely LO's and my fave got to be limbo rock!!
Have a great week at work!
it's been such a long time since I've visited your blog..sorry.
Ryan really loves to dance huh? love your simeple LOs, esp Limo Rock Star!
Post a Comment