Thus, we usually bring Ryan out during the weekends but you don't usually see us in the malls. Instead, we will explore parks and farms so that we get some sun and sweat over the weekends. However, there seems to be so many activities going on at home recently and it didn't help that it rained frequently for the past few weeks. We resumed our 'nature walk' last Sat and went to the Dairy Farm Nature Park again.
The walk from the car park to the Wallace Education Centre was nice and easy but we took quite a long time to reach the centre as our curious boy was busy picking up the stones along the way and examining them before throwing them. Unfortunately, he was biten quite badly by the mosquito and he will squat down to scratch his legs. It was a long time since we last visited a park and forgetful mummy left the insect repellent at home! Oh! We managed to see 2 monkeys on our way back from the centre. Mummy was so thrilled to see them and was frantically snapping away. I think the daddy and mummy was more enthusiastic than the boy.
Before I go, here's the #5 layout from KP Sketchbook 2 class. I am skipping #4 for the moment as I am still searching for suitable photos.
KP #5 - Beware! Here comes the shark!
Used the new MME range - Alphabet soup. Love the bright colours!
Had lunch at Fish and Co over the National Day weekend and was goofing around while waiting for our food to be served. Decided to include the 'shark' into the layout but realised that I ran out of deactifying spary. I wasn't willing to wait till I purchase a new can before completing the LO so I just went ahead. Opps!


1 comment:
oooh the shark is cute! i must have missed out this paper! oops
i haven go to the wallace education centre yet... must go then! looks good
Post a Comment