I missed my little boy especially during the afternoon session of the training last week. I will look at my watch and wondered what he was doing at that time. This never happened before I started on my part-time work arrangement. The little boy missed me a lot too and he kept holding my hands during the evening when I went to pick him from my mum's and during car rides when we went out this weekend. Even my sis-in-law commented that he was 'sticky' when we were over at their place this afternoon.
I only managed to complete 1 layout from my Sketchbook 2 class this week:
Although we had celebrated Ryan's birthday with both sides of the family prior to his birthday, Wilson bought a mini cake on his actual birthday and the 3 of us had a mini celebration again during the evening. Used the 'Togetherness' papers from cosmo cricket and adapted from the #10 sketch from the Sketchbook 2 class.
The class has ended this week and I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed the class and the sketches. Although out of the 12 sketches, I have only managed to complete 8 on time but I will definitely complete the remaining 4 during the next few weeks. Hopefully, I will have more time after the exam markings are over to complete them.


3 comments:
Our lil ones are going through such similar "sticky" times, and honestly i like how it makes me feel cause it's not going to be this sticky in years to come, so better enjoy it now Annie wahahaha...
Love love how the latest Togetherness papers from Cosmo matches so well with Ryan's birthday pics, so fresh & happy looking!!!
You have a good work week ahead gal!!
So bright and colourful - perfect for celebrating a 3-yr old's birthday !
Hello, dropping by via Jo's blog as she said you were interested in the buttons I made. Love the cheerful LOs you've made, amazing how you juggle teaching & motherhood, plus manage to scrap!
Anyway, the buttons are available now at our shop blog, at http://the-paperie.blogspot.com. Thks for the interest!
Post a Comment