Friday, August 13, 2010

I love the peace and quiet...

... in the early morning here when I am alone in the office during school vacation. I usually reach office before 8am and this is a really good and conducive environment to start the day off by first planning what I wish to achieve for the day without disturbance by colleagues or the ever ringing phone . This is especially important for peeps like me who work half a day. I have only slighlty over 4 hours a day at the office and I would need to work efficiently so as to avoid bring work home. I have made this promise to myself of not bring work home at the beginning of March when I started this half-day arrangement and so far, I have only broken it once! Of course, this is also a good time to do a quick browse of the SB websites and blog of friends. hee...

I have signed up for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 2 class and we are in the midst of our 2nd week. I have 3 LOs to share but unfortunately, I have left the files at home. Will share them with you soon. There will be 12 sketches released over 4 weeks and I am hoping to get all of them completed... I may take longer than 4 weeks but surely I will get there... I promise!

Oh! Was checking for the August challenge at {Create} the other day and realised that my 'Happy' LO was picked the winner of the stitching challenge for July! Hooray! Thank you, Create team for picking me!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

congrats... is definitely a HAPPY LO! and wow very disciplined.. to follow Kelly Purkey sketches... jiayou.. way tooooo go!