LO - Like father like son
A photo taken during our nature walk at Dairy Farm last Sat. See the plastic smile and silly face I have been getting recently from the 2 guys.
Used my MME Lost & Found papers, together with other stuff from a SC kit. Love how the glitter on the paper adds the extra touch to the page. But the downside of using glitter is that you will end up have glitter everywhere... from your laptop to the floor and even on your kiddo's hair!


2 comments:
Lost & Found is one of my favs too. You've worked it so well - balancing the cute pic with your title block and journalling flourish.
I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html
I love this range of papers too Annie, and truly it's the glitter that's everywhere that's pretty looking but having to make sure that i don't rub my eyes when I'm scrapping.
Lovely piece of both your guys!!
Post a Comment