Monday, May 4, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

So what did you do during the long May Day weekend and NSD?

Our whole family stayed at home, trying to rest as much as we can, hoping to recover from flu. Yes! All three of us were down with flu... Both Wilson and I were recovering from it but Ryan seems to be still having a runny nose. Flu seems to be a dirty word now with the scare from the H1N1 outbreak. haha...

Staying at home means I will have time to scrap while the little boy and Daddy were both napping. :)

Here's what I came up with on NSD afternoon... couldn't go down to LSS to join in the fun... guess the best alternative is to scrap to celebrate!

LO - bliss.love.family

Did this for a challenge. We can only use ONE cardstock and no patterned papers. The aim is to dig into our stash and use our stickers, rub-ons, ribbons and buttons. A very good challenge... made me think out of the box... I must admit that I have never used that much stickers and rub-ons on a single LO! Tried my hands at crackle paint too... covered the 'love' chipboard with it... That picture of Ryan's first birthday was printed for a long while and was lying around. Glad that I have scrapped that picture.

Got to go... will be back soon to share the other 2 LOs I did over the week.

No comments: