Saturday, May 30, 2009

Relieved... that's the feeling...

Realised that I have not updated my blog for more than a week... I have not scrap for more than a week too... I have not done anything much for more than a week... Where did time go???

This week was a busy one for me as I wrapped up my work and said bye bye to my colleagues... ex-colleagues now... I have the next week free and I really hope I do have the time to do some packing at home... especially my scrapbooking stuff which are overflowing. I also need to scrap badly before Mr Mojo leaves me for good! Got myself some new stash and I really look forward to using them...

Remember the mini album I made for my cousin, Alvyn and his sweet wife-to-be? Well, I didn't have the opportunity to pass to them personally but I got the sms from Alvyn thanking me and telling me they loved it. That sms got me beaming from ear to ear... glad they love it. It's their wedding tomorrow... another busy day... the photos of the album are still in the camera... will get it download and share soon...

Got to go... the little rascal should be waking up from his nap anytime now...

2 comments:

Yin said...

Hey Annie,

Same here, i've not been scrapping for the past one week too, not sure why just thought of taking a break.

Hoping to see your layouts soon gal!!

Yin said...

Hey Annie,

Looking forward to your new creations gal, and i'm having the same problem as you of not having to scrap for more than 1 week now.

Hope to start this week (gosh it's already tuesday), and hopefully creative juices are still with me.

Have a good week ahead!! & yes when Kay starts his 1st session at Growing up Gifted on the 20th June, will update you.

Take care!