Monday, May 11, 2009

My dies arrived!

Organised a spree with some long-time SB friends recently and got the loot finally as the owner of the OSS was on holiday for a good 2 weeks. I was really looking forward to them. The hello kitty die never fails to put a smile on my face. The die is so sweet and even comes in pink unlike the rest of the Sizzix dies which are black. Showed that to my nieces and you can see their face light up as well. So I will not be surprised if they request to come over to my place during the coming school vacation to use it... Maybe I shall make them a bookmark each using the die... hmm...

I was also waiting for the scribble die to arrive as it goes very well with the Crate Paper-Orbit collection... don't you think so? Was holding on to my papers and will scrap a LO using the papers, and this die.

Did this LO last weekend... was playing with my long neglected Silhouette and cut out the letters for the word 'PALS'. This is one of those photos I was waiting to scrap but inspiration never came till recently. The 2 little kiddos looked so cute and happy in this photo which was taken during my maternity leave when Ryan was about 3 months. In fact, my sister S loves this photo too and had requested for a copy. She loves the 'happy look' on her daugther.


LO - Playpals

Had wanted to journal about how Rhonda has been playing with Ryan since he was a baby, coax him when he throws tantrums and pacifiy him when he crys. However, I found a long forgotten stamp from daisy buckets and decides to highlight the joyous part instead.

No comments: