Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love Studio Calico

Did I tell you I love Studio Calico kits? Their kits are not overly flowery or bright... lots of browns and krafts... But I realise that I do not use them often enough. Maybe that's because the yummy goodies are hidden inside the environmentall friendly brown bags that they come in? Anyway, I have finally gone out and bought myself some big plastic transparent bags and I transferred them so that I can see what I have. I tend to forget what I have and these transparent bags give me reasons not to. Did you see that I labelled them accordingly too? Now... the next step will be to use them!

Did another LO using kraft paper again over the last weekend... I can't seem to have enough kraft paper and I realised I keep reaching for it whenever I am attempting to match the patterned papers and the cardstock.

LO - fun at the playground

Mixed the October Afternoon - Night light series of papers with the glittered die cuts from Crate Papers and the 2 seem to be able to blend well. There's also KI Memories - little guy 3D stickers in there too.

I remember it was the first day of the 1-week school break and I happened to be on leave too. The playground near our place had just completed and Rhonda was pestering me to bring them there. The 2 kids had a blast there and after half an hour of running around, the 2 kids were soaked in perspirant.

Will share another LO I did recently using kraft paper... so now you know what I mean when I say I love kraft papers? I can't seem to get enough of it!
LO - Capture the moment

This photo was taken during the second day of chinese new year when we had our extended families at our place. Look at Ryan's cheeky face!

No comments: