I know I am very late but I just have to share this... My layout on the 'little army boy' has been selected as the layout of the week at the made with love blog... overjoyed! You can find the blog entry here.
Anyway, here's the layout I did using MM papers. Played with my big shot too... This photo was taken when Ryan was 9 months old... love that smile and the little army shirt that mum bought for him. Saw the MM paper the other day and immediately know this is the photo I am going to use. I just bought this piece of patchwork paper and wanted to challenge myself what I can do with just 1 piece of paper. Thank goodness found another piece of MM paper (the photo mat) that can go rather well. Used my favourite hambly transparency too and of course, my new favourite... buttons!
LO: love this little army boy
Another LO I did last weekend using my studio calico Bibliography kit. Made used of the alphas from quite a few kits though. Realised that I have been using kraft papers very frequently recently... I love the look of kraft paper and I realised that studio calico's kits always come with at least 1 piece... better go stock up on kraft papers.
LO: Map a route towards loving and sharing
When I recieved the kit with the patterned papers with the atlas and maps, I was wondering what I was going to do with them. Came across one of my precious tots figurine with a little girl holding a map. So I adapted the title from there... The original name for my figurine is 'Map a route towards loving, caring and sharing'. Thought it is rather long and have taken away the 'caring'. Also used my zutter to create the square holes... idea I got from the latest issue of Scrapbook etc. At least I get to use my zutter as I have not been making mini albums recently.
These photos were taken recently when we went to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. One of the rare occasions where Ryan let Wilson holds his hand while walking. My little boy has never liked anyone holding his hands and would prefer to run about on his own... he has a mind of his own... a strong one too... maybe too strong for our liking...


No comments:
Post a Comment