Managed to scrap during the weekend. Totally enjoyed playing with the Fancy Pants papers. If you have realised, the usual brands I have been using include sassafras, OA, BG... hmm... I love this range, so suitable for little boys. The good thing is that I bought the kit containing the whole range of papers + transparencies + rub-ons. More for me to play with.
These photos were taken last weekend when Ryan was watching Thomas and friends. Can you tell he love this show?
Saw Pooi's mini album this morning. Love those cheerful colours she used, along with Sean's cute photos. I am really tempted to make one too... will go dig for suitable photos tonight when I get home.


3 comments:
Hi Annie, this is so cute!! I love all the embellishments..
Do Do Annie, sure can do... get all the photos... put in the album is really easier and fun! thanks for dropping by my blog!
Yes like what Pooi said, go for it gal, you'll find yourself enjoying creating the album, and you'll want to do more more more...
Love the fact that you are enjoying yourself with Ryan. I'm going to be able to be a stay home mom for 2 whole weeks when my mom goes to Melbourne next month. Can't wait cause it's just going to me & Kay, and all the time to myself in the afternoons to scrap....
Enjoy Annie, and hope to catch up with you at the store soon!
Post a Comment