Ran some errands on Wed... went for a eye checkup, ordered a new pair of glasses and a new pair of contact lens too. Was toying with the idea of wearing lens again for a long time... kind of missed those glasses-free days. Oh! We celebrated Wilson's birthday on Wed with a dinner... a quiet dinner... just the 2 of us.
Brought Ryan for his Hep A jab on Thurs. Was asking the doc why he hasn't really spoken yet.... was told that different kids vary... some take longer than others. In the meantime, we are supposed to encourage him as much as we can. So far, he can only say 'papa', 'mama', 'popo', 'car', 'ball' and just yesterday, he said 'bye' just before we left mum's place. That's a good start, I suppose?
I was talking about making a mini album the other day after seeing Pooi's. Well, was working on this the past 2 days and finally completed it.
#4 - Lovin' it at MacDonaldHad fun working on this album. Those BG lemonade papers were stashed in my cabinet for a long time and I was wondering when I will use them since they are mostly pink papers... something which I do not normally use on Ryan's LOs. Har! Glad that I finally found a use for these 4 pieces of papers.
Was packing my scrap area just now and found 1 uncomplete mini album which I started last year... Remember I spree-ed this Karen Russell's kit with some ladies at TSL. Can't remember why I didn't complete it then. Guess this should be my next 'project'... The structure is already there and I just need to add in a few more photos and embellish which shouldn't be difficult, yah? Here's a peak...
Totally enjoyed my ME time this afternoon... Note to self: should do this more often. Guess I have to pack up a little more, shower and proceed to mum's place for dinner and fetch Ryan home. It's the weekend soon! Got to plan where to go tomorrow. Thinking of going back to Upper Pierce's Reservoir... hmm... let's see if Wilson has any better idea.
Have a good weekend, my friends!







2 comments:
Hey Annie,
Nice maya rd album, and i love how each page has so much to see.
I was also concerned in the past when i see other lil ones speaking earlier than Kay, and truly Kaylen only spoke more about 2 to 3 months ago, and now he is managing his conversations with us by putting words together. Slowly you will have Ryan speaking to you very soon Annie. Give him some time, and you'll be amazed at how much he will be talking.
Have a good work week.
P.S i'm usually down at the store on Thursday afternoon or Friday cause it's more difficult for me to do evenings unless i take leave. So i will arrange to be on leave so that i can meet you one of these days. Soon my friend...
hi annie, nice album there! and dont worry about ryan progress.... if u read my blog.. for the past past entries... Sean didnt want to say apple, milk or simple yes and no or mom or daddy at age 2! he expressed thru crying, throwing tantrum and bringing us there to take the things that he wants... and he also doesnt want to repeat what i said to him tooooo...
so... boys really take their own sweet time yah! as long as we must be patience, give him lots of love and hugs....
and smiles toooooooo :)
Post a Comment