LO1 - Loving life... with you by my side
This photos were taken at Changi Airport Terminal 3 quite some time back. The photos were waiting to be scrapped and when I saw these papers, I knew I have found THE papers!
LO2 - CousinsThis photo was taken during Ryan's 2nd birthday party. Love the expressions of all the kiddos. Although the photo was kind of overexposed at the top left corner but I still couldn't resist using this photo.
Another photo taken during Ryan's party. Couldn't resist scrapping that cute little action which he does often.
It's the long weekend here in Singapore and I have taken days off the rest of the week from work. I really needed the rest and break from work before another round of hectic schedule follows.
It's the long weekend here in Singapore and I have taken days off the rest of the week from work. I really needed the rest and break from work before another round of hectic schedule follows. Have been assigned a new module - Forensic Chemistry to teach next semester... gonna hunt for case studies from the newspapers archives to share with the students. A few cases of murder that happened in Singapore have already came into my mind... now the job is to go to the library to get the newspaper articles. For my Singapore friends, do you remember the case in which the man killed his China lover and threw her body parts into the Kallang river? Or the grassroot leader who added some poison (rat poison, if I don't remember wrongly) during a RC party? Gonna relate these real cases and share some juicy bits with the students so that they won't doze off during lectures. haha....
Hoping to get more scrapping done too during the week.



3 comments:
Gorgeous layouts!! That "where's my cake" one just takes my breath away!!! Talk about super cuteness! :) --Kathy @ sass
these are SO awesome!! I LOVE the "wheres my cake" LO- so so cool!
Totally loving your latest work Annie, and so envious that you have the whole week off. I'm so tempted to get those Ali Edwards word stamps....
Enjoy scrapping gal!
Post a Comment