LO: He is happy
Did you noticed the row of buttons below the title? Hee.... love the effect of adding a whole row of buttons... so I did it again here. The papers are scraps from one of my earlier Studio Calico kits and I had them stitched together.
Did I mention that I have finally made the decision to stop my Studio Calico subscription? It was really a very very difficult decision. Looking at the tons of SB stuff that I hoard, stopping (temporary?) is the best way to move forward. Currently, I am purging my patterned papers and you won't believe the amount of papers I have been hoarding since 2005!!! Now, I just need to wait for my niece to pop by to choose whatever she wants and then find a new home for the rest of the papers.
Got to go and do a bit more packing before the little rascal wakes up from his nap.
Have a good weekend!


2 comments:
Love the LO, and the effect of lining up that role of buttons. Can i "steal" that from you....it's just such a nice effect buttons have on the LO. You won't believe the number of buttons i have, looks like i'm a collector of them, but you'll never see buttons much on my LO.
Thanks Annie for your words at my blog. Really touched & grateful for having a friend like you. Hugs!!!
I love buttons too! I'm starting a collection of buttons, by colours first. also on lookout for unique ones.
Hey for Ryan's birthday, you may wish to consider Go-go Bambini at Demsepy. It's a huge indoor playground and they cater kiddy food, and platters for adults. I will bring JOn there to play when I next back in SG.
Post a Comment