Sunday, May 2, 2010

More LOs using Studio Calico

Hey... I managed to scrap 2 more LOs using Studio Calico over the week. Hee... can you tell I am so proud of myself? LOL... considering the fact that I am a slow slow scrapper and sometimes an uncompleted LO can lie on my table for weeks and I completed TWO in a week!!!

LO: 1st day of school

Have been wanting to scrap this photo since his first day of school and I have been eyeing these papers for a long time.

LO: Colour the world

Not entirely Studio Calico as I used a stamp from Unity. Placed some stars from Maya Road and misted. Not entirely pleased with the results but that will do for now. Gonna go brush up my misting skills. Any tips?

Ryan is beginning to like colouring after starting school. To tell you frankly, I have never introduced him to colour pencils or crayons prior to school. Should have started him earlier... maybe I have an artist in the making! LOL...

2 comments:

Yin said...

Love the school LO of Ryan. I'm behind time to scrapping Kaylen's
1st day at school.

Got to get those photos developed today, thanks for the push Annie!!

Anonymous said...

Love the LOS. It's OK if not perfect lah, we just want to document our kids' milestones and cute moments right?

Ryan is so full of concentration while colouring! Jon will just colour a few strokes and say he's done..i.e. he used only one colour for the whole pic!