Friday, March 26, 2010

1st layout for 2010

Did my first LO of the year sometime in March...



I probably haven't mentioned it here... Ryan is rather slow in his speech and has started on speech therapy since Jan. Mummy is also learning how to 'play' with him so that he can pick up those words faster. He is slowly understanding the concept that he has to speak to get what he wants and he baubles much more now. However, his tantrums is still so frequent... the terrible twos phase? haiz... Will just need to hang on there...

Back to SB... did some spring cleaning recently and found this box of little gears I bought some time back and had fun embossing, inking and misting them... yes! I finally got myself some mists too... gonna experiment with them more soon.

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

Hi annie,
yr layouts getting very bright! I can associate the style... very smilar.. mayb becoz our dear boys!!

Oh.. i think you dont have to worry at all abt slow in speech! Sean didnt talk until 3plus. Boys are really developing slow and in their own pace n time... dont get stress or stress them... let them enjoy the phase...
abt tantrum... is also true... is a phase ya... hang it there!!!!
lots of love, hugs, talk, kisses will be good.
Sending ryan lots of hugs toooooooo!!!