to half load... looking forward to half day... just 1 more day and my half-day work schedule kicks in! It's the exam period right now and I have just finished marking the scripts for 1 module. There is gonna be 1 more module coming in next Thurs and then the school vacation officially starts! I am looking forward to that too... Although we still have to report to work during school vacation, but the pressure is a lot less as we are preparing the teaching materials for the next semester.
I have an uncompleted 'clock' waiting on my scrap table. Have bought the clock for a long time and finally I am doing something about it... the photos have been chosen and I just need to embellish. Hope to get it up on the wall soon.
I am also looking forward to more scrapping... in fact, that will be my 1st LO for the year... Yes! I have not done any LO in 2010!!! That sounds like a long time, is it? Bought some sassafrass and cosmic cricket goodies and I am looking forward to using them. Not to mention my numerous kits from Studio Calico that are still untouched. In fact, I still have 2 kits which I have not collected. Hmm... looks like there are lots waiting for me to be done. But that's a happy problem and I have no complaints spending time using them up.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yah,,, happy problem... keke
cant wait to see yr altered clock n LOs...
not sure why this semester, everybody been busy! glad u taking half load soooooon :))))
same problem here too. Perhaps being in Miri where there's no LSS helps, haha!
But you know what? There's always online shopping! I just click away about 90 items worth US$170. Luckily I have the sanity of mind not to check out my purchases. Part of my conscious mind to always "edit" or vet my selections over a few days!
Post a Comment