Monday, October 5, 2009

Life... it's a beautiful ride (note: photo intensive post)

Remember joining the spree at TSL some time back for this Karen Russell kit. Documentated Ryan's first year... from day 1 to his first year birthday. I actually followed very closely to the instructions given and didn't deviate too much... except for some embellishments which I added my own. It's a simple album... love it coz it can stand on the coffee table and function as a photo frame too... simply love the idea.

Album: Life... it's a beautiful ride












I think I have been bitten by the mini album bug! There is another idea brewing in my head already. Have gotten the materials for it last Fri... I just need to choose and print photos now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and simple!! nice

Yin said...

Nice one Annie!! You're going to enjoy mini albums for sure...time consuming but the end product totally satisfying.

Can't wait to see more!!

shaggyfish said...

hehe.. i like the bitten by mini album bug!!!

anticipating more scrappy stuff from u soooon yah! have u got some mist yet? keke