Thursday, July 30, 2009

What did you say?

It seems such a long time since I blogged. Sorry friends if you haven't recieved any updates from me. I was and still am drowned with work. Sometimes I wonder if I have lousy time management skill and I never seem to finish the task before the next one land on me. Hope this is a phase which will soon pass as I get myself familiarised with the system and work here. Hoping for THE day to come soon. Three more weeks before the end of the semester and I am really looking forward to it. I need time to recuperate, pause and think before proceeding with life. I am just hoping that I don't make any major wrong decisions in this confused state of mind. Maybe a bit of scrapping will clear the mind... hee...


I promised some friends to share the mini album I did recently and this has been at the back of my head for a while already. Thought I better share this before I completely forget about it.


Did this mini album some weeks ago and I remember it took me about 3 weeks to complete as I only did bits and pieces here and there every nite. Glad that I finally completely it... er... not that completed actually... I need to go and buy the ring to hold this album together. You see the holes on the top left side?


Ryan was about 3 months when I took these photos and I remember this series of photos was taken over a span of about 15 minutes. See how many expression this little rascal can give over such short duration. Just in case you can't read the words, I shall list them down below the photos.

Album: What did you say?


left: Hey! Dun tickle me! Right: Something is stuck between my teeth?

Left: I am having evil thoughts. Right: Huh? What's that?

Left: Am I cute? Right: Gong xi gong xi! Getting ready for Chinese New Year

Got to go and finish some work before Wilson picks me up.
Have a good weekend, friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice album! and this Offbeat collection from BG has always been a fave of mine..

Yin said...

Hey Annie,

Am sure that your new work phase will settle in very soon, don't get too stressed up okay?

A very nice album gal, and i like how you have the frame on each page, making it all a very consistent feel to the whole album. Don't we just love their little facial expressions.

Hey Annie, what time do you usually go down to MWL?

shaggyfish said...

hey hey annie..
hang it there... once the semester over.. it will be a bit calm n peaceful... meanwhile RIDE ON!!!

oooooh i love those photos of Ryan, cute cute chubby baby fats... enjoy them before they start to somehow disappear, keke!
the album is stunning!

yah... dont get stress... and gooooo for retail therapy, ya

Anonymous said...

The album is really nice and cute.. so nicely embellished as well..