Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF!

It's Friday!!! I am soooo happy and soooo looking forward to the weekend! I seriously needed some ME time... I also needed to scrap... Haven't had time nor the energy to scrap this whole week.

The week started with Ryan jumping in his crib and it gave way... so he had to sleep on the mattress on the floor. We had great plans to buy him a bed and had even gone to Ikea to take the measurements. But but but.... too late... although we fixed the crib but Ryan has chosen to sleep on the mattress instead.... just so that he gets to run round the room and not be 'trapped' inside the crib... so 8.30 is no longer his bedtime! So mummy has to accompany him till he falls asleep at about 9.30 or even 10pm just in case he runs into the toilet and play with the toilet bowl! And very often, mummy fell asleep before Ryan. Hope he is slowly getting into a routine and fall asleep earlier as we had a hard time waking him up at 7am every morning.

Wilson is so surprised that I didn't go down to the LSS yesterday... as he puts it : "It's freaky thurs and you didn't go down? I am surprised!!!" Yes! He refers to 'Trendy Thurs' as 'Freaky Thurs'... Freaky coz he knows his wife always spend lots of $ on Thurs! He says he bet all the scrappers' hubby will have the same sentiments. haha...

Hmm.... maybe I shall have a 'freaky friday' today to jump start my 'scrappy weekend'?

Have a good 'scrappy' weekend, my scrapping friends.

5 comments:

Yin said...

Totally agreeing that all hubbys will be thinking alike somehow. Jayce's not very keen on Trendy Thursdays...

I've been so busy, and with Kay falling ill , i will write you soon Annie.

You enjoy your ME time, and have a great weekend ahead!

Shirley said...

Oi! Long time eh, fren! How u been? You sound really great! Funny how your husb sounds like mine.... Hmmmm.... Hee Hee!

shaggyfish said...

so u didnt get any BG stuff, annie?
hahaha
not in the mood to spend toooo...
all our husbands give thursday, mine is terrible thur!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's always good to have some ME time!

The older the kid gets, the more engery they seem to have and take longer to use them up. Yes, often I have fallen asleep before my toddler does. Guilty as charged!

pS: better for toddlers to sleep on mattresses. Even Montesorri also agrees.

shaggyfish said...

hey hey annie...
u have no time to update yr blog... so I got to leave another message here...!! and just want to call u to apply MWL DT!!!